About the site

Mabuhay!

This blog is about postcards, covers and stamps received. I also included some of my favorite stamps in my collection.

Feel free to contact me at jpstampcollector@gmail.com if you want a cover or mint stamps exchange.
I am interested in birds / marine life / commercial aviation / military / religious theme (like Popes, Saints and Churches) / famous historical events from your country / Joint stamp issues with Philippines. Year of the Rabbit (2011), Year of the Tiger (2010), Year of the Dragon (2012)

For covers, please limit envelope size to 220mm x 140mm

My birthday is on December 31. I'd really appreciate if you can send me a letter on that day with a birthday greeting.

I am currently working in an IT company, but I can still manage to find some time to go to post office to send postcards and letters.
I like commercial aviation and I collect die cast airplanes. I also love to do travel photography and interact with different people and learn their culture.

Feel free to browse this blog site and I would appreciate if you leave any comments / remarks.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

#3 Postcard - Ireland (2008/07/24)


A postcard received from my cousin when she went to Ireland for vacation. Ireland's landscape and views are very beautiful. I wish I can go to Ireland someday :).



The stamp has a picture of a flower, called Luibh bhleine Sea aster (scientific name = Aster tripolium).

2 comments:

:) said...

Hi
here is my blog, please visit and leave a comment if you like, and meybe we can trade some covers :)

http://mmiletrm.blogspot.com/

very nice blog you have, congrats

take care

monica

Sundar Rathna said...

Hi,I created one blog for stamps.visit this link http://indiastampsdetails.blogspot.com can u please send me a bulletin books for samples.
Note: updated complete set of first day covers and stamps mint from 1947 t0 2010(to date).
really u will like it.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Sundar.R