About the site

Mabuhay!

This blog is about postcards, covers and stamps received. I also included some of my favorite stamps in my collection.

Feel free to contact me at jpstampcollector@gmail.com if you want a cover or mint stamps exchange.
I am interested in birds / marine life / commercial aviation / military / religious theme (like Popes, Saints and Churches) / famous historical events from your country / Joint stamp issues with Philippines. Year of the Rabbit (2011), Year of the Tiger (2010), Year of the Dragon (2012)

For covers, please limit envelope size to 220mm x 140mm

My birthday is on December 31. I'd really appreciate if you can send me a letter on that day with a birthday greeting.

I am currently working in an IT company, but I can still manage to find some time to go to post office to send postcards and letters.
I like commercial aviation and I collect die cast airplanes. I also love to do travel photography and interact with different people and learn their culture.

Feel free to browse this blog site and I would appreciate if you leave any comments / remarks.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

#5 Postcard - Netherlands (2010-09-09)

First postcard received from postcrossing. The personalized postcard has a picture of Lange Jaap lighthouse, the tallest lighthouse in Netherlands (63.45 m.)

   

    

There are three nice stamps. The first 70c stamp is Queen Regina Juliana, one of the former heads of state of Netherlands. The second stamp was issued on 1984 for the European Parliament elections. The  third one is a part of Playing Child stamp series issued on 1994. 

No comments: