About the site

Mabuhay!

This blog is about postcards, covers and stamps received. I also included some of my favorite stamps in my collection.

Feel free to contact me at jpstampcollector@gmail.com if you want a cover or mint stamps exchange.
I am interested in birds / marine life / commercial aviation / military / religious theme (like Popes, Saints and Churches) / famous historical events from your country / Joint stamp issues with Philippines. Year of the Rabbit (2011), Year of the Tiger (2010), Year of the Dragon (2012)

For covers, please limit envelope size to 220mm x 140mm

My birthday is on December 31. I'd really appreciate if you can send me a letter on that day with a birthday greeting.

I am currently working in an IT company, but I can still manage to find some time to go to post office to send postcards and letters.
I like commercial aviation and I collect die cast airplanes. I also love to do travel photography and interact with different people and learn their culture.

Feel free to browse this blog site and I would appreciate if you leave any comments / remarks.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finally, returning back to stamp collecting and blogging

I really miss collecting, exchanging and blogging about stamps. My work has not been good to me lately but things are beginning to lighten up, so I do have time now for philately, really miss it and excited to have exchanges once again. My mailbox has been empty for quite sometime and hope to fill them up again!

1 comment:

JP said...

Thanks for the comment, I will be adding your site in one of my links... I visited it and it is a great site indeed! :)